2. Non-commitment of liability
The content of the information refers to a description of the InfoCons – Consumers’ Association (hereinafter InfoCons) activities, products and services. InfoCons will not grant any warranty on:
- avoiding useless or inconvenient use of the site,
- not negatively affecting other systems by using the site.
Thus, InfoCons can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused by the use of its site.
2. Brand and copyright
Copyright of the information on this site is owned by InfoCons or its affiliates. No material on this site may be reproduced in part, completely or modified without the express consent of InfoCons or the holder of this right. All rights reserved InfoCons. It is strictly forbidden to use this site for the purpose of destroying or altering it, its contents or its security or for discrediting or harassing InfoCons or its affiliates. InfoCons will enforce all technical and organizational security measures to protect the data over which it has control against any accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorized access.
The photos used on this site’s pages come from the following sources:
- National Library of Romania
- National Archives of Romania
- National History Museum of Romania
- National Archives Iasi, National Archives Alba
- Library of the Romanian Academy
- Ministry of Internal Affairs – Cultural Center
- Museum of Bucharest
- Private collections
- Sources of images exempt from royalties
- Sources of graphic elements exempt from royalties
3. The objective of the site content
The objective of the Site’s content is to provide its users with the means to identify the desired products and order them. InfoCons can not guarantee that these pages do not contain errors, and ensure that they take all due diligence to make correct information and correct any errors. Any person wishing to purchase one of the services or products presented on the site is kindly requested to contact InfoCons by one of the means of contact present on this Site in order to inform both the availability of the service or the product in question and the contractual conditions , taxes, tariffs and technical or other information.
The protection of information during the processing of your personal data is a major concern of InfoCons, therefore all data collected during the visits to our Website are processed according to the legal provisions in force in the state in which this site is maintained, namely Romania. Our web site may include links to other sites whose content is not under our control, therefore InfoCons does not assume and can not accept any responsibility for the content of these websites.
InfoCons commits not to disclose any information about your visits to this site, except for legal situations. InfoCons will not transmit to any third party your personal data entered on the site centenar.infocons.ro under this document.
5. Collection and processing of personal data
Starting with 25.05.2018, the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the general protection of personal data, which now offer added security and protection for your personal data, come into force. The InfoCons Association asks your agreement so that the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 can be transposed into the relationship between the parties.
For correct and complete information and full understanding of your rights regarding the processing of personal data provided, please refer to this link.
All personal data collected through the on-line platform will be stored and processed for the stated purpose up to an express manifestation of will and contrary to the consent given by the user at the conclusion of this contract.
The InfoCons Association offers consumers (subscribers, symposium participants, collaborators, clients of our services) the necessary data processing information in accordance with art. 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation
The InfoCons Association requires explicit consent to contact you for informational purposes, continue to send information, exclusive useful information and benefits to your sympathetic members via email, SMS or messaging. With this consent, you will continue to allow the InfoCons Association to provide without any difficulty information about the improvements made by its services, news on test results and comparative studies and symposia, courses, campaigns, projects. and many more.
6. Use and disclosure of personal data and purpose specification
Your data will be treated in accordance with current legislation on Personal Data Protection and will be used by InfoCons to analyze marketing and administration of the customer database (customers), including customer support, and to enable you information about our new products and services. InfoCons undertakes that personal data will not be disseminated to third-party users / users.
7. Information for users
As a user (visitor) you have the following responsibilities:
Provide true, accurate, and complete data about you, as required by the registration form when applicable.
to maintain and update, when the situation requires, the registration data to be true, accurate, and complete.
You will also undertake not to do the following:
- Publish materials containing viruses or other programs with the intent to destroy this system and any system or information;
- Publish copyrighted material if you are not the author, or if you do not have permission from the author to publish the material in question;
- Publish obscene, defamatory, threatening or malicious material to another user, the physical or legal person, materials or information prohibited by applicable law;
- Publish an image or statement that is inconsistent with applicable law.
In the event of non-observance of these conditions, InfoCons and its affiliates shall dissociate themselves from their author, delete such information and may act legally.
By registering as a member through the site you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the site centenar.InfoCons.ro.
8. Information provided through the site
Any person who visits the Site and offers personal data or information through this site expresses its agreement expressly and unambiguously on the following:
- processing of these data and personal information by InfoCons for the purpose of conducting market studies;
- transmission of promotional materials specific to direct marketing operations;
- solving by InfoCons of the requests, questions and complaints addressed (see the “Contact” page on the site);
- other activities undertaken by InfoCons and statutory permits, which are not subject to approval by the addressee.
InfoCons will keep the confidentiality of this information. InfoCons will not distribute in any way personal information to third parties.
9. Inform the data subjects of their rights
Everyone who sends their personal data to the site centenar.infocons.ro their rights are guaranteed in accordance with Law 677/2001 and will be informed by the announcement made publicly by InfoCons through this system on their rights. At the written request of the persons whose data are processed or to be processed, dated and signed, sent at 127-129 Marasesti Boulevard, Sector 4, Bucharest, Code 040253, Romania, undertakes:
- to confirm to the applicant whether or not to process personal data.
- to rectify, update, block, delete or transform into anonymous data, free of charge, data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
- to cease processing of the applicant’s personal data.
In addition to the terms and conditions that are regulated in the site’s policy, you understand and agree that InfoCons may collect and retain data about people visiting this site. You have the right to ask us to delete the information regarding your person by contacting us at: [email protected]
If you have any questions about the information on this page please write to [email protected]
Copyright InfoCons. All rights reserved.